Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet smile

     Am trying to think for a better tittle for my  post and better post but I'm tired as of this moment. I gueSs Im still in heaven as of this now , and still have this sweet smile because of still cant believe that I have my man beside me... We have plan our life....
    I deleted too many of what I'm supposed to post by typing some detail and when I saw that I already have a very long story. I decided to delete it. Beside Im not a good storyteller.
    I am really having the time of my life.. away from my boring life.. should I say 100%? maybe... because I still worry about my work and whats going on with my internet cafe, so I have the reason  to use the wifi to contact my cousin on whats going on and even have the reason because I still have this shitty project for 3d graphics animation. In able to 100% worry from my work to meet the deadline, Brad and Vern spend 1 day to help me to finish them all but in return Im going to be their cook...so I finish all my 2 weeks of assignment and just gonna past it. I just use internet to contact my supervisor. After that Im free of my work and we all did is just fun... fun... fun... that is one of the reason I should smile...and the most wonderful reason to have smile is LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
      Brad told me he love me and Im the reason why he's here. Even Steven told me some crazyshit about me from Brad what he did.  Steven said to me he believes in  happy ending.... I just smile.The thought of everytime you awake in the morning and seeing the man of your love..... fantastic...Now its for real.. not a dream... he is here beside me smiling and stroking my hair..WONDERFULL!!!   I'm wishing that hope this is not a dream, not to be end.. just pure happiness, as my heart beat fast....but reality bites.  He will leave me after soon because this vacation will be over in 8 days... but still theres no reason for me to be sad I will make those days happy and memorable and when the time comes... I know I'm going to see him and be with him again...
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails