Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Secrets

The video is sexy and funny...Bradley showed me this video because of what vern did..
AS of now I'm having fun with my friends..... no sex involved between me and Brad..although Vern and Steven have sex when ever they need the urge. They tease us not to fight the temptation. Brad and I have this Aggrement that we will after 3 day and that supposed to be last Wednesday. When finally the day I am waiting for had come. the for of us drink in the videoke bar and sing out loud, suddenly Vern got this stupid idea since its almost valentine, why dont we make the most of it and move our big day on Feb.14... "OH FUCK!!!". Since we are in the spirit of liquor. We agreed and made a bet to the other couple.
Since We are sleeping in same room. Steven and Vern took advantage on the situation. But to hell with them coz they keep teasing us. They always make love And you can hear there moan and you can see their action..They are doing it intentionally...because if I ignored them they will lean on our bed and eventually the bed moves and you will see their action and when they knew that Brad and I are awake they will smile. I told them such an exhibitionist..Steven told me that their sweet revenge of what I did to them when I made such a bitchy consequences in card game...LOL.. they only laugh...
Brad and I keep teasing and reminding ourselves only a few days and this will be a GREAT SEX... lol.. We dont want to pay AU$2000 and loose on a bet...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails