Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Man Of D'Rose

   I'm kinda sad because Manofdrose is gone now....I felt like one of my friends is gone but I know its for better. I will miss Cee and his blog. It is  my daily routine to visit the site because of Cee post some juicy photos, gossip etc. of hot male especially for thai men. I remember my first time seeing Cee's post in whywonderwhoman site, that time I was searching for Mario Maurer and Pitch or "tong" news, and info when I saw the film "Love Of Siam". Got interested in Mario's career. And later got hook up on reading Cee's blog. I find it  juicy.. I even join in yahoo group.
       I'm trying to contact Cee, Guess most of his avid readers... since we can't comment anymore or check and post in the yg because it is gone aswell.  Thanks for inspiring me. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CEE... GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR CAREER!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happen to him? Why all of a sudden he abruptly close the site? Any news?

Related Posts with Thumbnails