Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shower Time

    Today It's shower time again.. but this time completely naked.... meet Cash..  One of the hottie hunk in activeduty and one of my favorite as of this moment.... 
     I like Cash because of his dark hair, erotic black-eyed stallion that is expressive. Also  I notice in the video, as the water drips to his body , I find his olive skin flawless.. love to hug and kiss the bods. 
    This is just the first part of the video that I decided to take some screenshoots of our hunk for today because this shower scene I find it hot and  love what I'm seeing..
                                    
     The way Cash moves and how he rob his physique... I find him Sexy and irresistable....
He really know how to tease and play in the shower. He makes me sweat or should I say wet... LOL




The stroking of his cock make you wish that "I wish Im there to help him"... LOL
                                  
He has this bubble butt..a really, really nice ass that wanting you to touch and feel...
Click here for more...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaat??? No video for this? This is really hot, dood. Darn... Where can I download this fucking hot video?

Related Posts with Thumbnails