Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Naked Truth

I got this wonderful HD photos of Dylan Rosser.. the photo shows passion..... I want to show how great Dylan's work again and also that's what Im feeling today. I feel great and good.. Releasing my inner me.
     We have fun in the beach by playing tag after we get tired we drink and poker. And the rules is simple who ever loose in each round will strip. the first who get naked is Vernon because he lost 3 times and he only wears trunks, slippers, and necklace. Then Bradley was totally naked after loosing 6 times. The two guy trying to tease us by waggling their cock and shaking their ass to distruct us but they loose 5 times before Steven got totally naked too. Their goals is to defeat me because I already loose 3 time but I am the one who wear most of clothes..HAHAHA.. they accused me of a cheater... I wear t-shirt, shorts, underwear, earing on the left ear, 2 rings, a necklace and a bracelet..LOL... I always won.. and I made some silly consequences for whoever loose..I even gave them some sexy, naughty, bitchy consequences..LOL.. They only defeat me 4 times and they didnt succeed on me.. I told them I'm virgin and shy...HAHAHAHA.. and for that lying I got pinche,tickled and the 3 wrestle me and undress me.. I gave them a hard time because I wear short with tie.. in the end I gave up because Im exhausted and no match for 3 guy. after that we patch up for the lost time.
When Bradley and I are alone in our room... We talk about anything. He ask me if Im happy... I said yes..
We slept naked and nothing happens because its our bet who has the most self control. I told him it will be okay for me. Im contented seeing a naked body beside me.. feeling the warmth, and his smells..Just by looking at him I am happy with that.
As the time passed we just keep staring and fighting for temptation. We had this kiss.. sexy.. love it.. and we just smile.. Bradley ask me If I miss him and this. I said I miss him because I miss a friend like him and He can show me my other side far from my boring life. He made me cry because of that stupid heart to heart talk. I told him its been a long time since I experience that.. no pretending, no secrets...We embrace each other.
Click here for more Dylan Rosser Photog...nsfw


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails