Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Adventure

I'm back at the moment.... Soooo Tired.... We did some little mountain hiking.. I dont know if thats little, For Vernon Mt.Babag is easy but for me, as a first timer its hard and sucks bigtime, the trails is too hard for me. and He keeps teasing me. Since I'm with them, everything is new to me.. from walking a kilometer just to go to a certain tourist spot in Cebu We visit the 3 oldest churches, the national park there,the sudlon, Cawasan falls, busay hills.. Bradley, Steven, and Vernon ARE ALL HAVE A FREAKING LOTS OF ENERGY!! And I need to coup up with that energy, even I'm not used to walk miles.. I must do it.. It drains a lot of my energy. My feet is aching .. All I can say the Cebu Adventure is great... We only did that for 3 days. and now we are here at the airport heading for Palawan.. Our plan is to visit the Mt.Calvary, crocodile farm, hotsprings, undergroundriver, the estrella falls, island hopping, Nagtabon Cave, visit iwahig and do some trekking in the local mountain. Hopefully we will be able to finish it before hollyweek so that we can go to Pampanga... And I guess we will finish it in time.. I told them all of "THIS TRAVEL" is new to me. and they tease me So you are also a tourist in your own land... Heck.. Yeah I am.. because its not my priority to travel instead save the money and beside it is lonely to travel alone. And for that I need to relax my muscle and take a shower...

Did you guys break the clue ? I guess only 1 person break the arrow pic and what is all about...

See yahh.... Gonna Rest my tired body... to prepare for another coming nonstop walking....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails