Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Connor & Dolph

     I have the latest video of Connor from CF this time another hot colaboration from Belami guy Dolph.. One of my favorite video colaboration... Two blond guy with chisseled abs, buff, equally good loking... A very hot video of handsome guys.
     I'm a big fan of Connor because He has this angelic face..and his eyes is gorgeous. So everytime theres a new video of Connor I never missed to watch and save it.
While Dolph  face is like a Campus Cutie.... a subtle yet wild inside.... I'm alway having fun looking at him.
      Just by looking at this two hotties will make you drool and wishing that you're them...
Wanting to hold them.... Embrace them... give them a passionate kiss... touch them.. and feel them....
with this two guys around.. Your lust will never be the same again.....
Click here for more...


       By the way send me an email for suggestion or anything... See yah...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails