Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fun in the Water


    I love swimming and I enjoy it much everytime going to beach, lake, or a river.. I love soaking my body in cool water under the sunny sky... and it will double the fun when Im playing with my friends. a simple tag games, who swims faster, who hold the breath longer or water hide and seek.
                                   
After we get tired of playing we will have the drinking session where we talk our life..patching up the lost time.. it is simple yet memorable .


Opppss.. Im gonna start some Dramz here.. Enough of the DraMa... I dont want to start my first day of 2010 on being a dramatic actor...lol.. lets have fun...

Click here for more...


What are you going to do when you see a fine young man lying naked on the beach just like the picture above? I love this picture it tell me some stories on it.. or I guess some fantasy...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails