Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Peter twins .gif

Remember the Elijah and Milo? the twins I post here...
I got bored and became naughty. I collected some of the pics of the twins and try to make them move by turning the Photos into .gif file, since I'm done from all of my duties, so its time to experiment in blogspot and try to post the animated photos. My first attempt in posting the gif file,FAILED, It supposed to move but didn't work, it just shows a static image. I asked my friend what to do..He suggested to store it in photobucket, but knowing photobucket... they will just delete all the photos that contains nudity. So I search for alternative... I got some filehosting that stores adult image and    here it is..NSFW...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails