Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Men in Uniform

Jared Padelecki

I am late for my blogging because I went to the police station for investigation about an incident of burglary in my neighbor next door , I assist Marie to the station and they asked me if I saw or heard something suspicious person in our building. Marie was crying and furious because she lost some money, Her iphone and her 42 inch. television.. Yes a t.v. ... Thats why the cop is keeps asking me the same question all over and over and over again. I told them my office work hours and what I did in my pad.. Its so annoying because I'm totally clueless of what happening during that time. For me its okay since I'm helping to comfort a friend and instead of getting annoyed to much, for hearing all over the same story and same question from our neighbor. I just keep staring at cops face because he look like Jared Padalecki or have a little similarity or I'm just imagining things because the office is Handsome. Staring at his bubble butt and imagining what kind of body is behind in that uniform it keep me smile. Okay... I just entertain myself because spending 2 hours there is not a joke. I'm not that bad or bitchy is just that the thought of "If only" like... If I only went outside to buy some stuff maybe I saw it or If only didnt watch a movie maybe I'll be able to hear outside or If only I remind her.. and there's a lot of "IF". I'll be aware of my surroundings. So Shit happens.. and nothing I can do Im not a superhero to have a super hearing power or Im not KYLE XY to flashback the time. Im just a regular guy who have a wild imagination...

This Jared Padalecki an actor, and I saw him first in the movie House of Wax, I just watched that movie because its a suspense movie and Jerry want to see Paris Hilton and eventually she get killed and I laugh(LOL) because the only reason he want to watched it because of Paris.. Back to Jared.. from that movie I also saw him in Gilmore Girls series which is boring... and last my favorite the Super Natural series with Jensen Ackles. Heres some of his picture...
And now for some video, I cant find any of a cops video but I have this old file of men in uniform and equally sexy and hot scene (sorry its not Jared sex video). the actors costume is some army or they said they are army...whatever... this is still sexy for me and hot... Men in uniforms ...

Click here for more...NSFW



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails