Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dream


   What your dream lately?  If that dreams is scares the hell out of you, you tend to forget it as fast as you can. If that dream is fantastic you wish that will happen and try to recall that sweet dreams.


When I was in Perth my dream and my fantasy is about to happen and back out the moment I'm there. I am scared of something I dont know why, or whom.


I Guess you have the idea now whats my dream after you saw that blurred pictures.
Click here for more... NSFW



When my gym buddy invite me to a party, I didnt hesitate to come since I know it would be fun, it will have sex and hoping it will be threesome again.

At the party, Bradley introduced me to Benson and Elijah. While flirting to them I have this idea running in my mind that it would be a foursome since our conversation is going to that topic. Then they asked me whats my relationship to Brad. I told them a friend, Brad said with benifits... HAHAHA...He want to show me how fun is getting out of closet and accepting who you are. Ben and Eli thought that Im innocent but they were suprise that Brad told that we already have threesome. I told Brad to stop and not to bragged to much of my life in strangers and Im kinda annoyed at it. He just keep teasing me and Brad is so talkative when drunk. I want him to stop. And When Im about to confront him, he just kiss me and shit I forgot what Im going to say to him and why I am getting mad that time... HAHAHA.. So the four of us have fun and getting to know each other. and the plan has been settled a foursome.


When everyone at the party has the spirit of liquor you will see someone is kissing, touching and rubbings croth, teasing, flirting. I know in my mind, this will be a great party and not an ordinary one because I already have 3 good looking guy. Suddenly a guy or a host shouted "Who wants to have orgy?" and everyone shouting ORGY! ORGY! ORGY! and the host shouted again " If you're ready just go to this room, Nothing to worry the room is big enough for us" he laughed and he showed the door.


The Four of us love the idea so we join in. When Im there I just smile because this is my dream.. a fantasy that comes to life.. seeing a bunch of naked men... as far as I recall, over 20 people are there..Im kinda shakey, nervous, excited. Eli ask me why I look nervous,as eli hold my hand he feel Im shaking and asked why. Because I dont know whats the reason, I told him this will be my first time. He whispered to Ben and brad. The three of them started to caress my body and kissing me and someone is licking at my chest. Bradley keeps whispering to my ear "relax" "all you need to do is relax and leave all your worries"... that sexy voice and Im feeling heaven that time.. the sensation and the erotica, who is the person that will not relax to that situation. When Im about to dig in at the party and start loving it, I accidentally saw the camera at the corner, and it was there all the time. And I didnt notice it first..



Holyshit!!!!... I dressed up fast as I can... Im hoping the camera didnt caught me.. shit!!! shit!!! shit!!! Im thinking did they take a shoot on me while my eyes is close and enjoying the sensation Im feeling.. Im getting paranoid that time. What if one of my friends from my country saw it or my relative, or my batchmate in school.... OH SHIT!!! I felt like someone throws a bucket of cold water in my head and I became normal again. The spirit of liquor is out of my system that time...



After four days had passed. Bradley invite me to go out. We went to Kings Park and he told me I missed the orgy and said to me that he asked Sean (the one who is responsible for the orgy) if the camera works because He told me I got scared there and John said It is broke because he accidentally drop it in the tub. Thats why it is in the corner.
I asked Brad Are you sure? How can you be sure to that? He replied to me : I saw it with my own eyes theres no battery and if that camera is on, you will see a little light on it... When I'm about to tell you that, I thought you are just in the kitchen but you are already gone. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! ME AND MY PARANOIA

By the way: The image I used is a screenshoot of this video click here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails