Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Piss


    My head is spinning as of now, coz Im a little drunk. I went to stag party with my friends and watch a liveshow or straight livesex performer. Its kinda pisses me off coz both of the partner is not good looking, lame fucker. Maybe I seen a lot of them and I'm expecting more. Oh well...They are enjoying it and so was the groom to be...So theres no need for me to enjoy with my friends. I rather drink a lot of beer and after that I will release those extra fluids in my body.
     Admit it guys partying and drinking liquor it makes you want to urinate and release those hot fluid. Some boys want to have fun and they want to show off so that they are photographing the pissing moments.
    Okay without further a do... Im giving those pissing moment picture for you to lust and admire these drunk boys.
and now for pissing pic.....Click here for more...











1 comment:

Man of the Rose said...

Fukiko dear, you forgot to include his royal highness prince william in your list: http://whywonderwhoman.blogspot.com/2008/11/take-bow-at-prince-williams-crown.html

Anyway, I got "pissed" with your pics esp. the 1st one...as in naihi ako sa sobrang elya! hehehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails