Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love Of Siam





I bought this movie six month ago and no time to watch it because Im not that interested but when last night I have nothing to do and got bored I finally played this movie because I don't have anything to do and got the chance to saw it.... One thing I only hate in this film is the bad lighting and sometimes there where some crucial scenes that really need the right angle to capture the emotion of the actors.
IgggKZ... ekkkk.. stop.. not a movie critic...lol...
I love the film.... The movie was full of compassion, forgiveness, love, and acceptance. the character of Mew give me a goosebump because I saw him as me and he give justice for his role. I saw Mew fear in the movie which is eventually one of my question and fear in my life, the movie gave me the answer to that, in my life: if you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? What about the rest of your life? and when I saw the scene where Mew(Witwisit Hiranyawongkul)saying this line:
"if we can love someone so much how will be able to handle it
the one day, when we are separated?
And, If being separated is a part of life and you know about separation
very well, Is it possible, that we can love someone and never be afraid of
losing them. and at the same time. I was also wondering is it possible that.
we can live our entire life without loving anyone at all?" it made me cry and triggered how lonely my life and hoping to find a real true friend like Tong who will accept me, comfort me and love me...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails