Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas... I forgot to post yesterday because I've been busy buying some gift to my friends and prepare for this event and I will make it up to you guys. So, Its time to be happy and gay... Santa Claus bitch is here and thats Santa Fukiko, Since its gift giving day, I'm here to give you a nice gift that Im sure you all gonna like and 100% safe... You can pick your gift now....
My first gift w/ a little preview or screenshoot.........

My cute boyfriend


and he did'nt know he is my boyfriend.. (LOL)
 Just kidding, Here is the video for you to download and watch a wonderful talent of this asian guy, I'm not gonna spoil the surprises for you, so better see it for yourself... The video has 2 part... Enjoy...
Update: If you are having problem downloading the file try the link below


My 2nd gift  is a m2m video... no need for screenies..  the top guy is soooooo hung... hot sex, it makes me wet... lol..

My 3rd gift is another m2m video feautring Derek Estacio a cute starlet... He has a movie where he is the TOP but I think in real life he's Bottom and this video is a proof...which he enjoy it and he is better in real life than acting in a movie.. LOL




UPDATE:  I downloaded all the file to test if its working, and it is working 100% , You can download the rapidshare link for free and you dont need to be a premium member, if you're from Philippines and you are a smartbro subscriber and globe subscriber, both of the said network use the same I.P. address to their customer thats why you are recieving the message from rapidshare "that you are currently downloading file....." even if your not because someone else out there is downloading it. I also put another link to Chinese Cuteguy.
           I also checked the file on how many people downloaded it and the 1st video has 57 downloads, the 2nd video has 24 download, the 3rd video has 18 downloads, I also put a link for vlc player in able to play the video file if you are encountering the wrong file format. Sorry guys I dont know how to convert videos into another format thats why I put a link of a player which can read any video/music file click here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cannot download on rapidshare, can u do filesend or mediafire.....thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

file format cannot be played

Anonymous said...

the file work, just read the "ATTENTION" section of this site in able to watch the video.

Anonymous said...

hi???
bakit wla ni c wonderwhoman_league??
sayang nmn ...

Anonymous said...

I can't download the first video, the file is already deleted? :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails