Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nick Youngquest


1 day to go before the new year come...I'm busy buying new stuff but before that I check my email got recieved 8 some of them are funny and the other is giving me an information included pic.. I already made a draft of my topic today about  "IN MOTION" but an email change my mind and shouting that, THIS ONE SHOULD BE POST RIGHT AWAY...thanks niCKwifey..( If you are the wife, I will be the mistress..LOL..) and I guess after posting the picture lot of reader out there will drool to Nicky's sexiness....
    I admit I'm totally clueless who's the main guy in the post Gods of Olympus  because for me seing a bunch of sexy, atheletic naked footballer is enough for me since I dont have much time lately to do research. Nick Youngquest is an Australian footballer.. enough info of him... just search his wiki in google now.... lets jump to his photo....







now for more....

Click here for more... NSFW









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails