Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Guys with Cam

I've been thinking what to post the man who wears lycra or the men of olympia... when I opened my email I saw I got mail and a photo of a man who shoot himself and asking If he is hot...

My answer: Nick, If you are really the guy in this pic that you send me or whoever is this.. You're not HOT.......You are SOOOOO F*CKING HOT.  Nice body.... Goodlooking..(p.s. send me your cock pic.. You're such a tease. lol..) So my readers out there, Whats the verdict?

  The other email I got is a greetings with a pic again and asking me to post it... My answer to your question what is the meaning of alter ego name.. Fukiko sounds like "puki ko" and in english "My pussy".  BTW: Happy holidays, merry xmas to everyone out there... Now here's the pic:


I'm guessing is this you? Your boyfriend? the guy in your neighborhood you lust for? Whatever!!! One thing.. He is delicious, A good dish.. yummy...
  Because of this two email I got, I decided to post the guys with cam. Eventhough I'm new to blogging, and fukikosworld is still young, its really flattering that someone love my blog.. YES, two people love my blog... as of now.. count it three, I love my own blog so now we are 3, lets have threesome...LOL... This blog will be bigger.. soon..
   Still thinking what present you will give? Give a guy a camera for present this holiday. Man will love them and whenever they hold it, they will try to mess with it and start posing to get the right angle just to look gorgeous.. They love to show their stuff...You will realease the inner exhibitionist on them and we're up to feast on them..

Click here for more Guys w/ Cam...NSFW


Beefy!


Creamy


yummy


hotdog anyone?


how about sausage?

chunky


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails