Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Doll

I visit my gay friend house the other day because he said that he want to show the greatest gift he recieved and I don't know if I'm gonna laugh when a friend of mine told me that he recieved a doll from his lover as a present for haloween since he was born November 1. As I listen to his story I found it kinda silly because he is so exaggerating that it is fascinating and excited about the gift and I wondered what so especial about it... as I open a box slowly.. I saw whats inside I got scared of the doll and shouted " AyY Puk!ng ina ka Baklaaaa!!! Punyeta... Kaloka yan!!!" and the doll really scared the shit out of me...scary and crazy....
(screaming hystericaly because of shocking doll..)

Even you don't have pediophobia(fear of doll) this kind of doll will likely trigger this phobia in anyone who will looks or hold them...
Click here to see the rest of the post...




Isn't cute? Would you like to own this kind of doll?

Scary? This kind of toy will give you nightmare.... Do you have guts to take beside you to sleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k......

Related Posts with Thumbnails