Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Peter twins w/ Bobby Clark

     Remember the Peter twins? Milon & Elijah, the two identical hotties from Belami... this time they bought a friend for a threesome. Bobby is goodlooking and I guess he have fun with the twins that's so expert on giving pleasure... One thing I hate to the twins now, THEY SHAVED THEIR BROWS!!!( yes, I'm shouting.. they dissapointment with that shave brows. All they need now is a wig and a make up... LOL)
     But other than shaved brows they still have the body to die for... The video is still hot and still have this confused moment on which is which, and who is who.. lol but all in all I have fun watching Bobby Clark and now I'm his fan.. He has this gentle look.. a look that can't harn a kitties... lol..
     I guess this video is a collaboration from Belami and Cockyboys... Good choice from Cockyboys for choosing Bobby for twins...
Checkout for more screenies.... and the.........





And now for more....
Click here if your Adult...NSFW






One thing.. I saw some yucky scenes that really turns me off.. one of the twin has a freaking dirty long toenail.. But I guess some of you will ignore that... enjoy





And the moment you've been waiting a HD video....It consist of 3 part file and just extract it .... click here for part 1 , part 2 , part3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails