Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Arabian Nights

     This is not the tale of Alladin or the thieves but a video of Arab guy that I thought that looks like Hugh Jackman. When I saw the video at first glance I saw resemblance.. that is  the reason why I landed watching this video...Is it me? or something wrong in my eyes..       
      Just check the photo above of the arab guy. Okay thats the most decent screenies I can get from the video since most of the scene is about M2M. One of the actor I admire is Hugh Jackman or should I say fantasized. That why while watching the arab video, I was thinking that "when will I saw Hugh Jackman scandal"... just a wishfull thinking...   
     Below is the real Hugh Jackman.. the famous hollywood actor....
And below is...... the scene from Arab guys....
Click here for more...NSFW

And for the video......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails