Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Basketball

     I know some of us misses Cee havent heard any news from him since his blog disappeared. I want to post this Basketball topic, because when I check this video I remember Cee posting this Born Magazine vol.03 in Manofdrose... and I think it has the same tittle Basketball... Oh well.... I'm trying to find some of HD photo of the issue but no luck for me.
       Yes, Im trying to look for the image set because photo simply I find it good and want to compare between the photoshoot and the final outcome...


It's never too late to post this video  screenshoot....
Uhmmm .. teasing!!!!!
     There is a lot more from behind the scene and I'm kinda lazy to take a screenies of the photoshoot.. The video is HQ and 1 hour long, Just see some of the screenshoot I made.
Click here for more...

If you want just watch the video....To see him in action!







Ready for more????   Click  here for  PART 1!    Click here for PART 2!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails