Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Threesome Twinks

Okay I'm not over with threesome..because I still have my BF and 2 FUBU..so that will count FOUR? You know what it means.... that means in foursome video and orgy to cum....lol....Because the mistress had a great night.. Last night we had another drink with my friends. Vern ask me If I like the idea of threesome, that time I was drinking and I almost choke. I asked him why.. Steven and Brad is smiling while listening to us. Then Vern asked me another question if I trust Brad , I said YES. next he followed up another question if I'll be jealous If I know that Steven and Brad are fubu. I replied a smile and told him "Honey I know it all, even before Steven met you" and then another follow up question, He asked me if I know that they made threesome. I replied yes.. 100% even before you guys went here, Brad told me in chat, that Steven introduced you to Brad and thats it.. And Vern ask me this question again, So are you open in idea of having a threesome? I played innocent to him and I said innocently "I'm virgin and my values is still intact.." and the two other guys laugh hard... then I heard Steven "Stop playing virginal boy" LOL.. The three of us laugh except Vern he just smiled and puzzled to us. Then Steven told him that expereience way way back even before we met him... Vern told me "Omg! Your bitch you didnt tell me that, I was so carefull of my words and asking a question for you not to be offended.. But you are a BITCH like them.." and we all laugh.. then he ask me again if I like the idea of threesome I told him "NO" and gave him a silly smile and told him "If I said Yes one of us will not be joining in threesome since we are four, Are you willing to be left behind and just sleep while the three of us is having fun? So I rather have the idea of Foursome!" and We all laughed while Brad and Steven told some of our adventure in Perth, even my misadventure..
    nafffffff! Now because Mistress Fukiko is happy.. I will grant a new request a threesome twinks...RAW... Speaking of Raw, You guys should be carefull when having sex with a strangers better armour yourself and your stranger partner.  Better be safe than sorry for the rest of   your life.... 
     And now for the video, I include some screenies of this scene it has DAP Download Accelerator Plus Double Anal Penetration!   Will you go for DAP if you are a bottom? or if you are a top do you like the idea of Dap and the friction of two cock in one hole?

Click here for more...NSFW








Click here if your HORNY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Download doesn't work :(

Anonymous said...

Download doesn't work :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails