Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Into the dark alley

     This is what I feel now... I felt like Im in the dark alley.. alone..... Knowing that I only have few more hours with the person I loved and my friends that makes me happy. The thought of they are leaving me really makes me sad and cry. For once I have no regret of accompanying them. They made me happy so much. In just three month I'll be joining with them again. But three months is three months.. during that 3 long months, I'll be  back in my real world.. but this time with a smile... knowing that I found love and happiness for myself....
    Nafffffffffffffffff of the drama...... Just sharing my thought for today.... now heres some screenies just check it if you want it..... Cant concentrate today.....So here's some French guy and Arab guy!
Click here for more...








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails