Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pinoy Xtreme

A lot of Tv network is showing the talent of Pinoy and there's some various program for that. As I open my email I got confuse of the title Pinoy talent. Dave just want to cheer me up and he send me this videos...
When I saw the videos... I got scared or should I say amazed? I never thought that some pinoy bottom is already doing a fisting, footing and trying hard to self suck... While I'm viewing the fisting, I remember once incident about a Pinoy Gay who's been humilated when he went to some hospital and try to remove the can of cologne in his ass and some intern take video of it, showing that they are rejoicing for succesfully removing the can. Then posted the video in youtube. Then later it is all over the news.
While watching the fisting video It made me smile looking back to that incident. I have fun watching them because this is something new to me.. New, because they are Pinoy...
Click here for NSFW video... Fisting


Self-suck

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails