Love the site?

Don't forget to BOOKMARK us...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Twink Massage

      Have you ever try to visit a massage parlor today? The idea to relaxed the tiring muscle after of long hours work... It's been a long time since the last time I have a visit to a massage therapist.. Litterally.. a real certified  masseur without those who offer the extra service. Better stick to a certified and legal massage parlor if you want to have a great relaxing experience, not like in some cheapskate massage parlor where its obvious that most of the masseur have a little idea  or no idea at all of what they are doing. And it is annoying that you even command them where and what to do....
     So far , whenever I want to have a massage I see the real one, where they offer the best MASSAGE and if I want some "other service". I will go to where the place where they offer more is "PLEASURE" than massage. but so far I haven't...
And as for our post today... here is the video of the twink massage.... Sexy and high quality video.....

Click here for more...NSFW
But if this is the looks of the massuer that will ask for other service? Maybe I will have a second thought.. LOL!

heres the video:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails